Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Food

In the spirit of the New Year, making lists, and trying new things, I decided that I would go out and find new foods for you to eat, or drinks for you to drink. The inspiration for this ongoing series of things to try is the new and bizarre SPAM flavored Macademia Nuts. ACH is going to be in town (LA) for MLK weekend, and he is going to be bringing some of these "delicacies."

Everybody knows that Hawaii's favorite canned meat is SPAM. Just when you thought that every conceivable food pairing had already been done with SPAM, Hamakua Plantations brings us these rarities.


So, in the spirit of trying new things and taking my taste buds where no taste buds have gone before, I am going to be taking one for the team. I'll let you know if I survive... Just think about the possibilities! I am already a fan of Portuguese Sausage and/or Spam Musubi. Now you can get the same great flavor, but with added texture!


Holler and Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment